Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cheers !!

Sitting on the tall three legged chair with a glass in your hand and sipping (or should I say gulping) away to glory is the beginning of the definition of fun and a common party scene here. This is not it. Things get dirty and unpleasant as the hours pass by and more and more empty glasses accumulate on the table. Oh ya and not to forget the 'soul touching' meaningful music that engulfs the people making them loose themselves!

Nothing against the people who like such parties or the parties itself, but the tone I use here is because I tried to picture myself enjoying myself in a booze-parties and try to get into the 'circles'. I took a brave step towards it by accepting an invitation to one such party with lots of coke to my rescue.
Didn't work out! This is not my kind of a thing.

I guess I am happy being the old fashioned (LS) kind that I am with a glass of orange juice, some 'nerdy' book to give me company and melodious Ilayiraja music.

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone in this regard! Might I also add going on a long drive to your list of fun stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya ... That is so much fun especially with the kinds of roads here!!

    When will I get a License!! :(

    ReplyDelete