Monday, April 09, 2007

Say Cheese :-)

I made a trip to chembur yesterday on a very important work. I went to this shop that I have visited on many occasions before. I will try to recollect those occasions for you....

Standard 10th :
I went that at 9 in the night wearing the school uniform for taking photographs for Board exam forms.

Standard 12th :
Same reason, this time for HSC form.

Engineering 1st Year :
This time it was for the University forms. I though I did a smart thing by taking 30 odd copies of photographs this time so that I needn't visit the shop every time I need to fill a form.

Engineering 3rd Year :
Well I wasn't that smart afterall. I had to go back to the shop; this time for Passport photographs. Different specifications & Dimensions.

On completion of Engineering :
Needed loads of photographs for TCS related forms. I had exhausted by collection by then and needed to take some more recent ones.

Yesterday :
Photographs for Visa. Different specifications again.

Every crucial, important stage/step in my life, has a trip to this photo shop attached to it :-)
I wonder what the next stop at this shop would mean in my life.

4 comments:

  1. tu hi soch le next step kaunsa hoga ;)...u will need different specifications for dat too ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I kno what you are hintig at...

    I wonder when that day comes...Eagerly waiting for it :-) :-) :-) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..i agree that moment wud be worth waiting for :-)

    visiting after a looooong time...

    ReplyDelete