Saturday, April 07, 2007

Out of Hibernation!!

Well! Well!! Well!!! For 3 months (or maybe more) I managed to bypass, ignore and neglect constant pestering and reminders from my bro about updating this space. Today, when he lost his patience; I think he was planning for other (read violent) ways to get me to write. I sensed this coming and decided to save him the effort.

I opened the site...It was in some distant unattended corner of my memory - little blurred, little familiar. I had to go through all my posts once, to refresh my memory.

Days, Weeks, Months have gone by; Event the year has changed. and it has been a really long time since I have posted anything here. Did the blog give any winter hibernating animals a tough competition? I don't even have a count of the number of months I orphaned my very own blog! What a shame...

Today, I was sitting jobless as usual. Had nothing to do. Thanks to Saturday Nights, there is nothing interesting to watch on TV either. So, thought why not scribble something here! Atleast, I wont have to listen to HIM any more about my negligence towards my blog ;).

But blogger wouldn't let me log-in! But, I must accept that it took me 4 tries to get my user ID and password right!!

This proves how careless I have been towards it. But, I now solemnly pledge that I will not neglect it anymore. On that note, I am redefining this moment as the moment of rebirth of my blog - The Ocean Within...

PS: If the blog happens to go back into hibernation, you know whom to blame for not reminding me about it :) :) :) .

3 comments:

  1. Glad to know that you have decided to revive your blog. Will check it out regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this ur revival post or is it just for bashing ur bro...char baar toh naam le liya..and yes, if YOU forget 2 post wy is HE to blame :)...btw, this was just a 'i m here' notice...real post kahaan hain????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep checking :) The real posts will follow...

    ReplyDelete